Zone3 Vision Womens Wetsuit
Utilising ten different eco-friendly materials in its construction, the Vision Womens Wetsuit guarantees comfort and performance throughout training, racing and open water adventures. Yamamoto 29 neoprene is positioned across the shoulders in a one-piece panel to guarantee flexibility, freedom of movement and efficiency throughout the swimming stroke. 5mm thick neoprene is added across the legs and torso to increase buoyancy, and a Body Rotation Enhancement panel on the chest helps the swimmer improve their distance per stroke. Specific areas of Aerodome material are inserted into the design, and this uses its air bubble format to further increase float and lower the weight of the suit.
All the materials have SCS or AQUA-X surface coatings to reduce drag through the water and increase swimming speeds. A high stretch inner lining to the fabrics and a laser-cut collar ensure a soft feel against the skin and reduce chafing, while Pro-Speed arm and leg holes ensure quick removal in transition.
- A comfortable, performance-based wetsuit for training, racing and open-water exploring
- Ten different materials are used in the construction to ensure maximum performance, comfort and durability
- Highly flexible and warm neoprene is used throughout the design
- Yamamoto 39 neoprene SCS Free-Flex shoulder panel design provides high levels of flexibility, comfort and efficiency with each stroke
- X-10 one-piece shoulder panel extends across the chest and shoulders to give more flexibility and comfort
- 5mm buoyancy panels on the torso and legs help the swimmer maintain a streamlined posture
- Aerodome material on the hip panels uses air bubbles built between the fabric layers to make it lighter and more buoyant
- Body Rotation Enhancement (B.R.E.) panel on the chest helps maximise body roll and distance per stroke
- High stretch inner lining throughout
- SCS and AQUA-X surface coatings are used to minimise drag and increase speed through the water
- Pro-Speed arm and leg cuffs offer superior suit removal speed
- Laser precision cut collar provides a comfortable fit around the neck
- Eco-Friendly neoprene is derived from naturally occurring limestone and utilises scrap rubber tyres
There are no reviews yet.