Zone3 Aspire Womens Wetsuit
Zone3's Aspire Womens Wetsuit will meet the needs of amateurs and professionals alike, delivering high flexibility and comfort and offering a hydrodynamic benefit to the wearer. It's constructed from top quality Yamamoto neoprene with an SCS Nano coating for significantly reduced drag through the water.
The design includes a one-piece shoulder and chest panel made from 1.5mm thick neoprene, allowing more distance per stroke to conserve energy. The suit delivers a good level of buoyancy from Aerodome panels but is less buoyant than the men's version in the chest and core to account for the higher natural buoyancy women tend to have.
Pro Speed Cuffs and a downward pull YKK zip make the suit easy and quick to remove, and a laser-cut collar maximises comfort when fully zipped up.
- Perfect for all abilities – from beginners all the way through to elites
- Enhanced integrated one-piece shoulder and chest panel design to increase flexibility and distance per stroke
- Aerodome Buoyancy panels on the legs and hips for up to 30% more buoyancy than standard neoprene
- Improved comfort and functionality for the majority of women, who are naturally more buoyant in the water than men
- Improved laser-cut collar design
- Comfortable soft-seal around the neck
- Made with 100% Yamamoto materials to ensure a much lighter, more flexible suit
- SCS Nano coating to significantly reduce the underwater coefficient of dynamic friction
- Designed for a fast, smooth and natural feeling swim
- Downwards YKK zip is easy to grab for fast transitions
- Pro Speed Cuffs on the arms and the legs for rapid removal
- Recognisable red cuffs for improved visibility
- Graphite side and arm panels for a distinguished and premium style
- Includes a free mesh storage bag
There are no reviews yet.