Zone3 Align Wetsuit
Open water swimmers and triathletes with good technique, and those who prefer a neutral position in the water, will enjoy the unique benefits of the Zone3 Align Wetsuit.
Some swimmers find 5mm neoprene used in the legs of traditional wetsuits to raise their legs too far out of the water, creating pressure on the lower back. This is not an issue with the Zone3 Align Wetsuit, as it promotes a neutral swim position. The Yamamoto neoprene employed by Zone3 in this wetsuit’s construction is progressively thinner in the areas where swimmers prefer less buoyancy. The result is a suit with maximum flexibility and unparalleled freedom of movement; with an expansion rate seven times higher than conventional wetsuit materials.
The SCS coating on the garment is extremely hydrophobic, meaning it won’t readily absorb water. This makes the wetsuit glide through the water with ease and prepares the triathlete for an easier transition. The Pro Speed cuffs coupled with the downward YKK zip, provide an easy-off transition experience to further improve transition times.
The neoprene used in the Align Wetsuit’s construction is derived from limestone rather than petroleum. This makes it a more eco-friendly option than competitor products.
- Simple, well-designed wetsuit
- Neutral buoyancy for swimmers with a natural streamlined body position
- Ideal for swimmers with good technique who don’t tire over long distances
- Panel layout based on Zone3’s award-winning design
- Made with 100% Yamamoto materials
- Light and flexible suit for maximum comfort and performance
- Updated graphics with a contemporary look
There are no reviews yet.