Wahoo ELEMNT RIVAL Multisport GPS Watch
Never lose focus with the Wahoo ELEMNT RIVAL Multisport GPS Watch. Expanding from their range of bike computers and turbo trainers, Wahoo has created a highly capable GPS performance watch that is simple to set up, simple to use and provides you with all the workout data you need from your run, cycle, swim and brick training, while making the perfect partner during triathlon events, as well as being functional across a range of other sports such as paddleboarding.
Setup is simple and intuitive using the ELEMNT Companion app. How you display your data on the watch face is also customisable using this app, and connection to both the app and any additional sensors such as a heart rate strap can be done via Bluetooth or ANT+. Once on the go, you'll be able to view a whole host of data across the three disciplines – both indoors and outdoors – and the Perfect View Zoom allows you to focus in on data fields when required. The high contrast colour screen is easy to see in a range of conditions and light levels, and the Gorilla glass prevents scratching and damage from bigger knocks. The unit is waterproof to 50 metres for reliable performance in the water or in extreme conditions. When the RIVAL is in pause mode, it will remind you to restart the watch if movement is detected, ensuring you record your whole session.
There are several advanced features on this watch that really make it stand out from the rest. During a triathlon, the watch will automatically detect the different legs of the race so there's no need to remember to manually perform this task as you come out of the water or head out to ride or run. Used in combination with an ELEMNT bike computer, the Multisport Handover feature will transfer data between the two units, with the watch going into sleep mode on the bike, ready for use once again when you've pulled on your trainers. You'll always have the complete picture of your training session or race, and this feature is also handy during endurance events such as an Ironman, saving battery life when you're in the saddle or running for hours. At the end of a race, you can modify or merge parts of the data to ensure your lap times are as accurate as possible, or to mirror race chip times.
Integrated ELEMNT RIVAL Sensors
- Optical Heart Rate
- GPS and GALILEO
- Barometric Altimeter
- Compass – (GPS based)
- Open water: GPS-based distance, time, pace
- Indoor swim features: Distance / Time / Pace / Lengths / Calories / Customisable pool length / Stroke count / SWOLF (measure of swimming efficiency)
- GPS-based distance, time, pace / Power meter and speed/cadence sensor compatible / KICKR control / Elevation data / Total ascent/descent / Live track / Heart rate zones, alerts, calories, % maximum HR
- GPS-based distance, time, pace, cadence / Running dynamics – VO and GC with TICKR X stride-length / Treadmill mode – cadence, speed and distance from the wrist / Grade adjusted pace / Elevation data / Live track / Heart rate zones, alerts, calories, % maximum HR
- iOS 12 or newer
- Most Android devices running version 6 or newer
In the box
- ELEMNT RIVAL Multisport GPS Watch
- USB Cable and Charging Dock
- Quick Start Guide (QSG)
- Important Product Information Guide (IPI)
There are no reviews yet.