Science in Sport Turbo+ Energy Drink Powder Tub 455g
Designed for the very specific demands of indoor turbo training, Science in Sport’s 455g Turbo+ Energy Drink Powder Tub provides energy and helps stave off the detrimental effects of heat, often a limiting factor when training or racing indoors. The menthol increases the body’s ability to deal with heat stress by using the menthol’s cooling sensation to reduce the perception of warmth. By rinsing before swallowing, the menthol effect is maximised before the carbohydrate provides the necessary energy for an intense indoor session. As the drink is pH neutral, it is gentle on the stomach and easy to digest even whilst making big efforts.
- Turbo+ powder is formulated for those completing indoor turbo training sessions
- Designed to meet in-session fuelling requirements whilst also helping to reduce the increased thermal stress that occurs
- Turbo+ powder should be used as a mouth rinse and drink strategy during an indoor turbo training sessions – at regular 5-10 minute intervals during exercise, rinse 25-50 ml of Turbo+ powder solution around the mouth for 5-10 seconds and then swallow
- The inclusion of menthol improves the ability to tolerate hot environments by reducing thermal perception and makes it easier to breathe
- Neutral pH is easy on the stomach and 228mg sodium helps balance the interaction with bodily tissues
- All Science in Sport products are tested under the Informed Sport programme
- 62 grams carbohydrate
- 0.01% active menthol
- Neutral pH
- 228mg sodium
There are no reviews yet.