ROKA Viper Pro Swimskin
A performance-tuned swimskin that combines all of ROKA's experience in swimming speed, the ROKA Viper Pro is a competitive option for new personal bests in the water. The first thing you will notice when putting on the Viper Pro is the smooth, low drag construction. To achieve this, ROKA uses premium Italian stretch woven fabrics with a DWR finish to boost the hydrophobic properties. Not only does this mean you slip through the water faster, but you shed water quickly as you move into T1.
A compression fit helps to naturally smooth out your profile, lowering overall drag, and the thermo-bonded panels mean the outer fabric is smooth and free of bulky stitched seams. ROKA borrow tech from their cycling gear, so the Viper Pro leg has a straight cut opening held in place with silicone grippers, preventing the dreaded sausage legs you can get with some short options.
- Compression fit through the body of the suit
- Low profile thermo-bonded “no-sew” construction
- Constructed by a team of swimmers at ROKA for swimmers
- Premium Italian stretch woven fabric with a DWR finish
- USAT and WTC legal for non-wetsuit races
There are no reviews yet.