ROKA Elite Aero II Short Sleeve Trisuit
Having undergone wind tunnel testing and development, you can be sure the ROKA Elite Aero II Short Sleeve Trisuit offers the ultimate in aerodynamics. Minimal, taped-edge seams and the compressive fit cut drag, and the fabric retains its shape, race after race. A low profile chamois cushions you in the saddle, absorbing road buzz, while in the water and on the run, you'll hardly notice it's there. To the back of the suit, a mesh panel helps to regulate your body temperature, and minimal seams prevent chafing. Two pockets add space for race essentials such as gels and other nutrition, and they're easily accessed mid-ride or run.
- Aerodynamic sleeves: Minimised seams / taped edges / laser cut
- Premium YKK breakaway front zip design provides freedom during the swim, easier pit stops and ventilation during a long day of racing
- Premium Schoeller Eschler carbon knit front panel provides thermoregulation aid and core support
- Premium double knit fabric on the legs featuring clean compression with a laser cut finish
- Full aerodynamic mesh panel reduces seams, and aides thermoregulation: Aero Mesh and Coldblack treated fabrics keep you cool
- Dual stretch pockets securely hold gels and nutrition on the bike and run
- Elastic interface, single-density, low profile foam chamois moves with the body and doesn’t sacrifice long distance comfort
- New silicone printed leg opening prevents over-squeezing and creates a smooth transition into the body without fabric riding up
There are no reviews yet.