ROKA Elite Aero II 9.5 Tri Short
With speed borrowed from ROKA's pro cycling collections, the Elite Aero II 7.5 Tri Short is a performance-focused garment that will help you compete at the highest level. Premium double knit fabrics give a comfortable compression fit and the laser-cut seams eliminate the chance of "sausage leg" that can form with overly tight hems.
ROKA's chamois comes courtesy of Elastic Interface, one of the worlds leading suppliers, and this triathlon-specific variant is low profile enough for you to be able to run without irritation yet still gives ample support for your run. Unique to the Elite Aero II is the Schoeller Eschler carbon knit front panel that improves airflow aerodynamically and wicks sweat to help you thermoregulate.
- Premium Schoeller Eschler carbon knit front panel provides thermoregulation aid and core support
- Premium double knit fabric featuring clean compression with a laser-cut finish
- Strategic silicone print to eliminate “sausage-leg”, and aerodynamic upgrade
- Fabrics borrowed from ROKA cycling garments give fewer seam lines and a more comfortable fit
- Elastic interface, low profile foam chamois moves with the body and doesn’t sacrifice long-distance comfort
- 9.5″ inseam
There are no reviews yet.