Polar Vantage V2 Multisport GPS Watch
Focus on your goals and strive to better your performance on the bike, running or taking a plunge in the pool with the Polar Vantage V2 Multisport GPS Watch.
All your training and racing needs are covered with this innovative device, from speed, distance, route and altitude data to clever features such as cycling and running performance tests allowing you to personalise everything from your power zones to your heart rate.
Advanced swimming metrics provide feedback on swimming style, distance, pace, stroke and rest time to allow you to really make the most of your time in the water.
Finishing the workout does not mean the watch sits redundant until the next bout of exercise. With Recovery Pro and Leg Recovery Test features, this watch can help you map out your training and ensure you have adequate rest when your body needs it most.
Worry no more about not having enough battery life for all your activities. The Vantage V2 can keep going for up to 100 hours, with the multiple power save options.
- S: 120-190mm wrist circumference
- M/L: 145-215mm wrist circumference
- Polar Vantage V2 Multisport GPS Watch
- Custom USB charging cable
- Polar Vantage V2 user manual
- Information note
- Integrated GPS: Track your speed, distance, route and altitude. GLONASS, Galileo, QZSS. Assisted GPS for fast fix times
- Integrated compass and barometer altitude
- Running Performance Test: Helps you keep track of your progress and personalise your heart rate, speed and power zones
- Cycling Performance Test: Allows you to personalise your power zones and tells you your personal functional threshold power. Power meter required
- Recovery Pro: Tells you whether your body is ready for training and offers you recovery feedback right on your watch. A Polar heart rate sensor required
- Leg Recovery Test: Tells you whether your legs are ready for high-intensity training in just a couple of minutes without any specialist equipment
- Route planning with Komoot: Plan your route on Komoot, import it to your Polar Vantage V2 and let the turn-by-turn guidance take care of navigation for you
- Music controls and other smartwatch features: Easily navigate around your playlist and adjust volume straight on your watch. You also get a weather forecast and push notifications to your watch screen
- Running Power: Get more comprehensive insight into the intensity of your running sessions
- FuelWise smart fuelling assistant: Learn to refuel and maintain adequate energy levels during your long sessions
- Hill Splitter: Offers you detailed data about your performance on the uphill and downhill sections of your session
- Water-resistant 30 metres (ISO 22810, suitable for swimming)
- Smart Calories: Works out how many calories you’ve burned based on your weight, height, age, gender, your individual maximum heart rate
- Nightly Recharge™: See how well you recover from your day during the night
- FitSpark™ daily training guide
- Strava Live Segments: Get alerts about nearby segments and see real-time performance data
- Free Running Programmes: Get a personal and adaptive training plan that fits you and your goals
- Fitness Test: Test your fitness level easily in just 5 minutes without breaking a sweat
- Sleep Plus Stages™: Follow your sleep stages and get insights to your sleep quality
- Sport profiles: Supports over 130 different sports. Add your favourite sports to your watch in Polar Flow and customise what you see on your watch during each sport
- Energy Sources: See how your body uses different energy sources during a training session
- Serene™ breathing exercise: Relax your body and calm down your mind with the help of a guided breathing exercise
- Running Index: Get an estimate of your running VO2max and how your run performance is developing
- Running Programme: Personal and adaptive training plan tailored to you and your goals
- Phone notifications: Get alerts for incoming calls, messages, emails, calendar events and more
- Swimming metrics: Detects your heart rate, swimming style, distance, pace, strokes and rest times
- Training Load Pro: Quantify the strain of your training session and see how your training strains your body
- Display: 1,2″ sunlight-readable Colour Touch display. Laminated Gorilla glass lens with anti-fingerprint coating
- Resolution: 240×240
- Material: Aerospace aluminium alloy with glass fibre reinforced polymer
- Battery: 346 mAh Li-pol
- Battery life: up to 40 hours of continuous training time. Multiple power save options boost battery life up to 100 hours
- Measurements: 47 x 47 x 13 mm
- Weight: 52 grams with wristband, 34 grams without wristband
There are no reviews yet.