Polar Grit X Multisport GPS Watch
The watch for those that like to train and/or compete in multiple sports, the Polar Grit X Multisport GPS Watch is the Swiss Army Knife of training aids, with a heap of innovative features to help you make the most of your workouts.
Hill Splitter is designed for runners keen on evaluating their performance when running up or downhill. Keeping check on your fueling strategy is made possible with the FuelWise smart fuelling assistant, while ZoneLock helps you stick to pre-determined training zones.
Strava Live Segments notifies you of upcoming segments should you have a competitive streak. Polar know how important recovery is, so Sleep Plus Stages is a handy addition to provide in-depth information on sleep quality and Serene breathing exercises have been added to the watch to help relax your body and calm your mind.
Swimming metrics detect everything from heart rate to distance, pace, stroke and rest time, while the battery life of up to 40 hours means you can get all your workouts in without having to worry about losing power.
- S: 130-190mm wrist circumference
- M/L: 145-215mm wrist circumference
- Polar Grit X Multisport GPS Watch
- Charging custom USB cable
- User manual
- Information note
- Multisport training
- Hill Splitter: Tracks your performance on the uphill and downhill sections of your training session
- FuelWise™ smart fuelling assistant: Helps you find the optimal way to fuel during a long training session or event
- Running power from wrist via third party sensor
- ZoneLock: Keeps you training at certain intensities
- Strava Live Segments
- Integrated GPS: Track your speed, distance, route and altitude. GLONASS, Galileo, QZSS. Assisted GPS for fast fix times
- Advanced wrist-based heart rate
- Water-resistant 30 m (ISO 22810, suitable for swimming)
- Smart Calories: Works out how many calories you’ve burned based on your weight, height, age, gender, your individual maximum heart rate
- Continuous Heart Rate: Get a comprehensive view on how your heart behaves during your day
- 24/7 Activity Tracking
- Nightly Recharge™: See how well you recover from your day during the night
- FitSpark™ daily training guide
- Fitness Test: Test your fitness level easily in just 5 minutes without breaking a sweat
- Sleep Plus Stages™: Follow your sleep stages and get insights to your sleep quality
- Serene™ breathing exercise: Relax your body and calm down your mind with the help of a guided breathing exercise
- Running Index: Get an estimate of your running VO2max and how your run performance is developing
- Running Programme: Personal and adaptive training plan tailored to you and your goals
- Phone notifications: Get alerts for incoming calls, messages, emails, calendar events and more
- Weather notifications
- Swimming metrics: Detects your heart rate, swimming style, distance, pace, strokes and rest times
- Works with Polar Club: If your gym uses the Polar Club group heart rate system, you can use Polar Ignite to display your heart rate on the screen
- Training Load Pro integrated into watch: Quantify the strain of your training session and see how your training strains your body
- Compatible with Polar BLE heart rate sensors
- Display: Always-on colour touch display. Laminated Gorilla glass lens with anti-fingerprint coating, protected with forged stainless steel bezel with lugs
- Resolution: 240×240
- Material: Extreme high strength stainless steel case (with DLC coating on black color version). Glass fibre reinforced polymer back cover
- Battery: 346 mAh Li-pol battery
- Battery life: Up to 40 hours in training mode (GPS and wrist-based heart rate) or up to 7 days in watch mode with continuous heart rate tracking. Multiple power save options available.
- Measurements: 47 x 47 x 13mm
- Weight: 64 grams with wristband, 44 grams without wristband
- Connectivity: Bluetooth Low Energy. Custom USB cable for charging and data synchronisation
There are no reviews yet.