Patagonia Endless Run Tight
For cool weather running, Patagonia’s Endless Run Tightwill keep the leg muscles warm and functioning efficiently. miDori® bioSoft helps make it wick more efficiently and feel soft against the skin whilst the HeiQ® Pure adds odour control to prevent nasty smells after extended sessions. There are mesh panels behind the knees to improve breathability and two side pockets to hold a few essentials like keys and gels.
The recycled nylon fabric comes from discarded fishing nets, helping to keep the oceans clean and the production of this garment has been Fair Trade Certified sewn, demonstrating Patagonia’s commitment to ethical and sustainable manufacturing.
- Quick-drying NetPlus® 74% postconsumer recycled nylon
- miDori® bioSoft for added wicking and softness
- HeiQ® Pure odour control
- Soft, flat, quick-drying elastic for added comfort
- Reflective logo at left hip
- Mesh at backs of knees for added breathability
- Drawcord for a customisable fit
- Two no-bounce side pockets
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
- Manufacturer’s claimed weight: 190 grams size M
There are no reviews yet.