Patagonia Black Hole Backpack 25L
Patagonia's Black Hole Backpack has a 25-litre capacity and a robust, weather-resistant construction, with an easy-access main compartment, padded laptop sleeve and a number of smaller pockets and sleeves for organising all your daily essentials. The padded back panel and shoulder harness make for comfortable all-day wear, and a sternum strap stabilises the pack.
Materials used for this backpack are all recycled, and the body fabric is bluesign® approved, ensuring environmentally and socially conscious manufacturing methods and materials are employed.
- Light and strong recycled polyester ripstop with a highly weather-resistant TPU-film laminate
- 100% recycled fabric
- Easy-access main compartment with padded sleeve holds most 15″ laptops; zippered top pocket for small items
- Large front stash pocket for organising essentials
- Airmesh back panel for comfort and increased ventilation
- Padded shoulder harness and a sternum strap; hydration compatible with port at top of back panel
- Stretch-woven pockets hold a wide range of water-bottle shapes and sizes; top-mounted, reinforced haul handle and front daisy chain for lashing
- Body fabric is certified as bluesign® approved
- Made in Vietnam
- Body: 8.7-oz 300-denier 100% postconsumer recycled polyester ripstop with a TPU-film laminate
- Lining: 3-oz 200-denier 100% recycled polyester with a PU coating
- Dimensions: 22″ x 10.5″ x 5.5″
- Capacity: 25 litres (1526 cu in)
- Manufacturer claimed weight: 650 grams (1lbs 6.9oz)
There are no reviews yet.