Patagonia Airshed Pro Pullover
Perfect for cool weather training runs, Patagonia’s Airshed Pro Pullover combines a wind-resistant Pertex body and upper sleeves with Capilene Cool hood and lower sleeves. This combination gives good protection to the core against cold air whilst still allowing great breathability and flexibility. It’s easy to push the sleeves up and use the long double zip at the front for effective cooling or pull the hood up for some extra insulation.
The Capilene Cool lightweight fabric is 100% recycled and the Pertex is 54% recycled, in keeping with Patagonia’s ethical and ecological mission statement.
- Ultralightweight Pertex® 100% nylon (54% recycled) body
- 100% recycled polyester double knit Capilene® Cool lightweight fabric sleeves and hood
- Deep front zip with double zip
- HeiQ® Pure odour control
- Stash pocket in hood converts to stuffsack
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
- Manufacturer’s claimed weight: 113 grams size M
There are no reviews yet.