Osprey UL 20L Dry Stuff Pack
The Osprey UL 20L Dry Stuff Pack is a great option for carrying gear out on the trails or on the way into work. It makes use of a minimalist design to ensure the main compartment has as much capacity as possible and the rolltop closure helps you to custom fit the height of the bag to what you are carrying, cutting down on wasted space and stopping contents shifting while you move. The simple design doesn't reduce functionality however, mesh shoulder straps keep the bag light and cool in hot weather and a sternum strap, with an integrated whistle, keep the bag secure. Finally, when not in use the entire bag folds into its own internal pocket allowing you to easily store it.
- A simple, ultralight and packable backpack for everyday use
- Made from a 40D Nylon Ripstop with using high-quality bluesign-approved recycled fabrics
- Features a roll-top main compartment, zippered external pocket, and adjustable sternum strap
- Dimensions (cm): 45L /26W /22D
- Manufacturer claimed weight of 200 grams
There are no reviews yet.