Osprey Talon 22 Backpack
A classic option when out on the trails, the Osprey Talon 22 Backpack is loaded with helpful features to improve your time outside whether you are hiking or riding. With 22 litres of storage, you have all the space you need for a full day out or a minimalist multi-day trip and external mesh expanding pockets on the front harness and rear of the pack boost storage capacity. Dual side compression straps secure the side pockets and main compartment of the pack, minimising bounce when the trail gets bumpy to help you feel more stable.
Comfort comes at the hands of the Injection moulded Airscape HDPE backpanel that creates gaps between the body of the bag and your back to allow air to flow through keeping you cool all day long. Osprey uses an EVA foam padding to keep your back cushioned and help your back absorb the weight of the pack evenly, reducing pressure points. The bag is secured with a padded wrap-around hipbelt and a sternum strap with an integrated whistle, helping to minimise any lateral sway in the bag; perfect for fast but loaded hiking and any sort of mountain biking.
- Zipped panel access
- Grab handle
- LidLock bike helmet attachment
- Stretch pocket on harness
- Sternum strap with emergency whistle
- Side compression straps
- Reflective graphics
- Stowable single ice axe loop
- External hydration access
- Stow-on-the-Go trekking pole attachment
- Compatible with Hydraulics Reservoirs
- Padded hipbelt
- Injection moulded Airscape HDPE backpanel with EVA foam padding
- Dual access side pockets with InsideOut compression
- Twin zipped hipbelt pockets
- Internal key attachment clip
- Manufacturer’s claimed weight: 0.9kg S/M
- Dimensions (cm): 51L / 25W / 23D
- Fabric: 100D x 210D Bluesign Recycled Robic Nylon
There are no reviews yet.