Osprey Duro 15 Hydration Pack
When your runs get longer you can reach for the Duro 15 Hydration Pack to securely carry everything you might need for a full day on the trails. Classed by Osprey as a large capacity bag, it can hold everything you might need for ultra-distance or even superlight multi-day races or events. Constructed with a body wrap hip belt and with a vest style fit, the bag is held securely to your body and minimises bounce when the trail gets bumpy.
The vest portion of the pack is lined with a contact mesh to increase breathability when you are heating up on hard efforts and a plethora of stretch mesh and zip pockets making reaching nutrition and equipment easy. Staying hydrated with the Duro 15 is a breeze thanks to the two 500ml front flasks, so if you want to push yourself to the limits of trail endurance running, this pack is going to help you to get there with all the gear you need.
- Internal hydration sleeve
- Internal key attachment clip
- Reflective graphics
- LED light attachment point
- Contact mesh fabric for next-to-skin comfort
- Multiple PowerMesh pockets
- Pack-vest style fit with dual adjustable/removable sternum straps
- Soft Flask stabilising pouch
- Front zippered pocket
- Twin zippered hip belt pockets
- Stow-on-the-Go trekking pole attachment
- Twin Hydraulics 500ml Soft Flasks with extension hose and bite valve
- Claimed manufacturer weight: 0.5kg size S/M
- Dimensions (cm): 48L / 22W / 21D
- Fabric: 70D X 140D Ripstop Nylon
There are no reviews yet.