Orca RS1 Swimrun Womens Wetsuit
Now in its third generation, the Orca RS1 Swimrun Womens Wetsuit is engineered to offer maximum flexibility to swimrunners. For an unrivalled range of movement and to fight fatigue, an ultra-stretchy 1.5mm Yamamoto 44 neoprene is used through the shoulders, requiring 90% less effort to stretch than traditional neoprene designs. Yamamoto 40 neoprene is used throughout the rest of the suit to enhance flexibility, and an Infinity Skin 2 liner prevents the buildup of bacteria to prevent odour.
For ease of removal, this suit features a front zip for entry and exit. Traditional back-zip designs reduce flexibility, and this unique vest-like fit allows for simple ventilation when running. A rear zip pocket allows for storage of a GPS or the removable sleeves, and the DuraSkin 2 material is highly durable to prevent abrasion on the legs.
- Highly flexible Yamamoto 44/40 neoprene construction
- High-visibility detailing improve safety in open water
- Yamamoto 44 panels in the shoulders offer up to 90% less resistance than traditional neoprene
- Infinity Skin 2 inner lining for ultimate freedom, featuring bamboo fibres to fight odour buildup
- Rear pocket allows for storage
- Removable sleeves for versatility
- Zip-through vest design offers simple ventilation when running
- DuraSkin 2 material on the legs to prevent abrasion and enhance durability
- Ultimate Seal Collar reduces friction to improve comfort
There are no reviews yet.