Orca Swimrun Perform Wetsuit
An extremely versatile, all-weather option, the Orca Perform Swimrun Wetsuit is perfect for the discipline. The demands of Swimrun events dictate that the athlete must enter and exit the water regularly, and with the flexibility of this wetsuit, amphibious movement is unimpeded. The DuraSkin fabric moves easily and offers plenty of protection from brambles, stones and reeds.
For additional buoyancy, you can add some Orca Swimrun Extra Buoyancy Pads (available separately: click here) to the external pockets. Keep your nutrition in the internal chest pockets, and when the conditions heat up, you can remove the sleeves and pop them in the zipped rear pocket too.
- Removable sleeves allow this wetsuit to adapt to any climate
- The inner and outer pockets on the legs can hold Swimrun Pads in order to give you extra buoyancy where you need it most (available as an additional purchase)
- The 2mm panels in the arms, combined with the DuraSkin material, make it extremely flexible – perfect for swimming and running
- DuraSkin material on the lower body protects the suit from any abrasion caused by accessories or obstacles
- Plenty of pockets for all your Swimrun essentials
- Two large outer pockets on the legs where you can store Swimrun Buoyancy Pads
- Large back pocket with a zipper for bulkier items like a GPS or the removable sleeves
- Two inner pockets and two chest pockets, one with elastic mesh for easy access and another with a zipper for storing important items like car keys and money
There are no reviews yet.