Orca Openwater Core Hi-Vis Womens Wetsuit
Amalgamating comfort, freedom of movement, safety and warmth, the Orca Openwater Core Hi-Vis Womens Wetsuit excels when the swimmer is training or racing in open seas and lakes.
Lightweight and hard-wearing Yamamoto 39 Cell neoprene is used throughout, donating its high flexibility and insulation to the design. This material requires between 35% – 45% less exertion by the swimmer during their stroke, thanks to its exceptional stretch. Different thicknesses of this neoprene are used; 2.5mm on the torso and legs to ensure a close fit and prevent water ingress, and 2.0mm on the arms to guarantee an unimpeded freestyle motion.
An Infinity Skin 2 inner lining provides exceptional softness against the skin and is highly elastic, giving comfort and a sense of freedom to the wearer. This lining also traps heat next to the skin and incorporates bamboo fibres to fight bacteria and bad odours. The laser-cut, reverse velcro Ultimate Seal collar gives additional comfort by preventing skin abrasion around the neck.
The suit is completed with high-visibility orange panels, ensuring the swimmer is more noticeable to boats, other athletes and emergency services.
- A wetsuit that offers comfort, safety, flexibility and warmth when open water swimming
- Lightweight and durable Yamamoto 39 Cell neoprene is used throughout
- The neoprene is highly flexible, requiring 35-45% less force by the swimmer to maintain their stroke
- 2.5mm neoprene thickness is used on the legs and torso to ensure a good fit and provide warmth
- 2.0mm thick neoprene is used on the arms to heighten freedom of movement
- The Infinity Skin 2 inner lining is soft against the skin, highly elastic, insulating and reduces odours
- An Ultimate Seal collar is laser cut and inverses the velcro fastening to prevent skin abrasion
- Large, high visibility orange panels make the wearer more noticeable to boats and other swimmers
There are no reviews yet.