Orca Apex Float Womens Wetsuit
As the most buoyant wetsuit sold by the brand, the Orca Apex Float Womens Wetsuit provides support to help swimmers correct their technique, helping to encourage a hydrodynamic position in the water. The construction utilises high-end Yamamoto neoprenes to deliver a wide range of motion, allowing for an unrestricted stroke and limiting fatigue on long swims.
Core Lateral Stabiliser panels are located in the lower body and make it easier to maintain correct technique. Aerodrome technology traps air between the neoprene layers to provide 30% more buoyancy, and an Ultimate Seal collar reduces chafing for lasting comfort.
- Top-end Yamamoto neoprene construction is flexible for a full range of mobility
- The neoprene is highly flexible, requiring 35-45% less force by the swimmer to maintain their stroke
- High Elbow Panel technology enhances stability by elevating the elbow, without sacrificing flexibility
- Hydrolite panels improve on/off speeds
- Aerodome panels provides up to 30% more buoyancy than traditional neoprene
- Core Lateral Stabiliser technology limits twisting to encourage correct technique
- An Ultimate Seal collar is laser cut and inverses the Velcro fastening to prevent skin abrasion
- 2/3/4/5mm construction
There are no reviews yet.