Orca Apex Float Wetsuit
By offering more buoyancy than any other suit in the range, the Orca Apex Float Wetsuit aims to correct and enhance your posture for peak-hydrodynamic performance. Although buoyant, this suit retains a superior range of motion to reduce fatigue on long swims, a trait owed to its flexible Yamamoto neoprene construction. Core Lateral Stabiliser technology reduces twisting, further improving support in open water, while the High Elbow Panel design keeps the elbows elevated through your stroke.
- Top-end Yamamoto neoprene construction is flexible for a full range of mobility
- The neoprene is highly flexible, requiring 35-45% less force by the swimmer to maintain their stroke
- High Elbow Panel technology enhances stability by elevating the elbow, without sacrificing flexibility
- Hydrolite panels improve on/off speeds
- Aerodome panels provide up to 30% more buoyancy than traditional neoprene
- Core Lateral Stabiliser technology limits twisting to encourage correct technique
- An Ultimate Seal collar is laser cut and inverses the Velcro fastening to prevent skin abrasion
- 2/3/4/5mm construction
There are no reviews yet.