Orca 226 Perform Womens Tri Short
The Orca 226 Perform Womens Tri Short is a lightweight and breathable garment designed to feel like a second skin, so you can aim for you PBs on race day with confidence. The Stretchskin fabric moves with your body while thermo-seal technology is seamless, eliminating the risk of associated chafing. Orca has made their Tri-Tech chamois just 4mm thick, which provides great comfort on the bike thanks to the quality 120kg/m3 foam, but is thin enough to maximise comfort on the run and swim legs of your next triathlon.
- State-of-the-art technological Stretchskin fabric adjusts to your body like a second skin
- Hydrophobic treatment keeps the garment dry at all times
- UPF 50+ sun protection
- The fit provides muscular compression
- Exclusive luxury thermo-seal technology allows the suit to adjust perfectly to your legs, preventing any chafing
- Two angled pockets provide enough space to store all your food and keep it on hand for when you need it
- Elastic grip on the lower legs keep the pants in place, providing unparalleled comfort
- Reflective design gives you extra visibility in the darkest hours
- Italian-made Tri-Tech chamois is specifically designed for women, with 4mm thick 120kg/m3 density foam, it’s fast-wicking and very comfortable
There are no reviews yet.