Orca 226 Perform Short Sleeve Womens Tri Top
The 226 Perform Short Sleeve Women's Tri Top from Orca is like a second skin, stretching to conform with your body as you give it your all on race day. Vapour-cool technology utilises nanocrystals to keep your body cool by wicking sweat away quickly. To ensure a uniform fit across your body, the state-of-the-art Stretchskin fabric enables this cooling performance by stretching with your body, all while providing UPF 50+ protection, making this a fantastic hot-weather tri top. While racing, you'll enjoy quick and easy access to your nutrition via the two angled back pockets, and the refective design is great for training after dark.
- Vapour-cool nanocrystal technology keeps your body cool by quickly wicking sweat away, keeping you fresh and comfortable
- State-of-the-art technological Stretchskin fabric adjusts to your body like a second skin
- The fit provides muscular compression
- Hydrophobic treatment keeps the garment dry at all times
- UPF 50+ sun protection
- Two angled pockets provide enough space to store all your food and keep it on hand for when you need it
- Reflective design gives you extra visibility in the darkest hours
There are no reviews yet.