Orca 226 Perform Short Sleeve Tri Top
Supremely comfortable and with slight compressive characteristics, the Orca 226 Perform Short Sleeve Tri Top is perfect for race day. The Stretchskin fabric moves with your body to ensure a close fit throughout your full range of motion. What's more, it's hydrophobic, so you'll dry off in transition quickly and the nanocrystal technology ensures excellent sweat-wicking.
With short sleeves, you'll enjoy great coverage from the sun and this garment boasts a UPF 50+ rating. Access your nutrition on the go with the two generous pockets on the back of the top and enjoy the added safety of reflective detailing when training after dark.
- Vapour-cool nanocrystal technology keeps your body cool by quickly wicking sweat away, keeping you fresh and comfortable
- State-of-the-art technological Stretchskin fabric adjusts to your body like a second skin
- Hydrophobic treatment keeps the garment dry at all times
- UPF 50+ sun protection
- The fit provides muscular compression
- Made with a high-performance Enduro mesh, the Tri Top provides a high degree of breathability and moisture-wicking
- Reflective design gives you extra visibility in the darkest hours
There are no reviews yet.