Lake TX213 Air Triathlon Shoes
Make the most of your transition and enjoy a quick-drying shoe that will help you push big watts throughout the cycle leg of your triathlon with the Lake TX213 Air Triathlon Shoes. The Clarino microfibre upper has a Trek-Dry antimicrobial lining, which actively wicks moisture from your foot. Ensuring this water evaporates, a 2mm thick closed-cell perforated foam separates the outer layer to keep your foot cool and ventilated.
Heel-side mounted elastic rubber band holders allow you to set your shoes up on your bike ready for the transition. Close the shoes up quickly and easily with the dual Hook-n-Loop straps. While riding, you'll enjoy the power transfer and ultimate comfort of the fibreglass injected Nylon outsole.
- Great all-round triathlon shoes
- Lightweight, breathable, fast-drying and fast in the transitions
- Last: CX Sport
- Upper: Clarino Microfibre upper with NuFOAM™ breathable, wicking shell and Trek-Dry antimicrobial liner
- Outsole: Road Sport fibreglass injected Nylon outsole famous for its comfort
- Closure: Dual Hook-n-Loop straps
- Heel-side mounted elastic rubberband holder for setting the shoe up for fast transitions
- Heel loop
- Cleat compatibility: Three-hole road standard
There are no reviews yet.