Kask Bambino Pro Helmet
The Kask Bambino Pro Helmet shares a lot of the same features which made its predecessor so popular but also improves on this Grand Tour-winning design and updates the Bambino's stunning looks. The shape of the Bambino has been slightly altered, after time spent in the wind tunnel, to improve speed. Whatever position your head is in when you ride, the Bambino has been designed to offer the same exceptional aerodynamics. The magnetic visor is held in place securely with five magnets. Easy to remove either when stationary or on the move, the helmet's visor also helps to enhance aerodynamics.
Kask's MIT technology ensures that the helmet fulfils its primary role of protecting your head. Present in all Kask cycling helmets, this technology is made up of a polycarbonate layer, which is placed on the top shell, base and back of the Bambino Pro, helping to protect you against concussive forces. A lightweight, state of the art protection system, this has been paired with an ECO chinstrap. The chinstrap reduces irritation, is anti-allergic and washable thanks to its luxurious ECO leather construction. SL spacers are placed in the chinstrap, these are soft and provide ventilation.
Further adding to the helmet's highly breathable credentials; the Coolmax inner padding is comfortable, removable and washable. The 3D DRY padding is made from a multi-layered material, which is lightweight, easy to keep clean and is highly effective at transporting moisture away from the surface of your skin. In a range of
The Bambino Pro is a fast and stylish time trial and triathlon helmet.
- Ideal for time trials and triathlons
- Unisex fit
- 3D DRY padding utilises a multi-layer open cell construction process
- Incredibly aerodynamic and top performing shell, tested in the wind tunnel
- Includes carrying bag
- Removable and washable inner padding in Coolmax® material
- ECO chinstrap is made from eco-leather which is anti allergic, washable, extremely comfortable and helps to avoid irritation of the skin
- The magnetic visor is patented by Kask and is integrated into the helmet thanks to a five magnet system
- The total adherence of the visor to the helmet allows for continuous air flow and greater aerodynamic efficiency
- MIT technology
- A polycarbonate layer covers the shell on the top, the base ring and the back
- The chinstrap incorporates soft lateral SL spacers which, thanks to their shape, enable excellent ventilation and avoid that unpleasant sweaty strap feeling
- Weight: 350 grams (medium)
- Supplied with a clear visor
- Graphical update for the 2017 model
There are no reviews yet.