Fe226 DuraForce Womens Half Tight
A great multipurpose Women’s Half Tight for race day or training that uses the patented DuraForce fabric from Fe226 to keep you cool and ensure the garment is resistant to pilling. Performance features include a high waistband that keeps the tight locked in place and support your core, while a small, water-resistant rear pocket is perfect for storing essential nutrition. Fe226 use an EIT Super-Tri Pad thanks to its comfortable high-density foam that cushions you on the bike leg and has a narrow design that won't impede your running form. Ventilation holes in the chamois also help you stay cool and allow the pad to dry out quicker.
Not just satisfied with performance benefits, Fe226 works with a range of designers from their head office in Copenhagen to fine-tune the look of all their products. A body-shaping construction and subtle shimmering detailing down the side panels help you to look as good as you will feel while racing. Laser-cut hems on the legs of the tight mean Fe226 can avoid overly tight stitching, preventing discomfort. Finally, reflective detailing front and rear help you stay visible if your racing or training goes into the night.
- The DuraForce fabric uses a unique mix of microfibre and Lycra that is very hardwearing
- High, comfortable waistband to keep your core tight and strong
- The EIT Super-Tri Pad chamois is lightweight and has ultrafast drying thanks to its ventilation holes
- Laser-cut edges to reduce chafing
- Zip-up water-resistant back pocket for dry and safe storage
- Bodyshaping tiger-striped brand patterns on the sides
- Black reflective prints on back and front for maximum visibility
There are no reviews yet.