MET Codatronca TT Helmet
Put in your fastest TT or triathlon times wearing the MET Codatronca TT Helmet, designed to give you an aerodynamic advantage through its wind tunnel-tested design with a wide-body and short tail. Not just performing in a single optimum position, this helmet remains aero regardless of your head angle or position, so you needn't worry about a reduction in performance as you start to tire.
The Safe-T Orbital fit system allows plenty of adjustment – both vertical and occipital – so you're able to dial in the perfect fit, and the Fidlock magnetic buckle makes fastening quick and easy, perfect for faster triathlon transitions. The magnetic shield has an anti-fog treatment and offers a clear and wide view of the road ahead. When you're putting all your power down you'll stay cool and able to focus fully on your performance thanks to the vented design. Three vents at the front pull air in and over your head without creating excess turbulence, and the single vent at the rear lets hot air out.
- Aero helmet
- Three vents are strategically placed where the airflow creates maximum pressure for improved ventilation
- Developed and tested in the wind tunnels of Politecnico di Milano and Milano Newton Lab
- Wide body construction / short-tail
- Construction: In-mould polycarbonate shell with EPS liner
- Magnetic shield integrated: Anti-fog / Ride & Recovery | four magnets | Fumè lens
- Fidlock magnetic buckle for easier and quicker fastening
- Straps and Divider: Adjustable cam divider
- Fit system: Safe-T Orbital
- Comforthand washable comfort pads
- Designed and engineered in Italy
- Weight: 370 grams (size medium)
- Included: Soft bag
There are no reviews yet.