Castelli Elite Speed Suit
Castelli's Elite Speed Suit underwent extensive testing to make it as fast as possible in the water, on the bike and during the run. This is down to the use of engineered stretch woven fabric which has varying textures to best suit different areas of the suit. Woven-in leg grippers hold the fabric in place, and the rest of the short leg is smooth to create less drag in the water. Another benefit is the virtually seamless lower portion of the suit, which is paired to a stretchy mesh woven fabric on the chest and back to maximise breathability.
A saddle liner brings a light cushioning effect for riding comfort that won't feel bulky during the swim or run. The suit is easy to pull on and remove thanks to a 40cm rear zip, which secures at the bottom to prevent it from unzipping during the swim, and a water-repellent finish to the garment minimises hydrodynamic drag.
- Fastest suit for sprint and Olympic-distance racing
- Engineered stretch woven fabric with woven-in leg grippers allows a near-seamless construction for maximum speed in the water
- Polyester mesh stretch woven fabric over the chest for better breathability on the bike and run
- Necessary seams are bonded rather than stitched to lie flat
- Rear 40cm YKK® zip with elastic cord closing at the bottom to prevent unintentional opening during swim
- Saddle liner for on-bike comfort
- Water-repellent finish for maximum swim speed
- Manufacturer claimed weight: 229 grams (size medium)
There are no reviews yet.