BlueSeventy Fusion Womens Wetsuit
The Fusion Women’s Wetsuit features a Femme Fit which provides women of all shapes and sizes a wetsuit to suit their body shape. This wetsuit features a refined chest and core shape, a lowered neckline and a slimmer fit in critical areas for a more comfortable feel in the water. The Blue Seventy Fusion wetsuit is for those transitioning from pool swimming to the open water, or just not familiar with swimming in a wetsuit. The lightweight shoulder panels and underarm construction is what sets the suit apart. For the price point, it is the most flexible suit on the market and outshines the competition.
The Fusion also features a textured forearm panel which allows the swimmer extra feel through the water and additional grip in the propulsion phase of the stroke which will increase power.
- Buoyancy: The Fusion tiers buoyancy 3-4-4 with less overall buoyancy than the Reaction and Helix suits, but the ratio of buoyancy between the lower body and upper torso creates an optimal body position
- Chest rating: 3mm Yamamoto SCS 3mm Neoprene 3 mm chest panel, offers excellent chest buoyancy, as well as comfort
- Torso and legs rating: 4mm Yamamoto panels in the hips and legs focuses buoyancy in this area lifting the lower half of the body up and into alignment with the chest and head. This improvement in body position creates less drag by improving body position improving speed, and conserving energy
- Flexibility: A – FLEX Orange Jersey highlights in the 1.5mm arms, and underarm gussets maximizes the performance of the suit’s arms, creating superb fexibility
- Lowered collar: Curved closure flap reduced rear collar height improving comfort and reducing chaffing
- Quick exit legs panel: 2mm A – FLEX material located in a quick exit panel at the back of the leg improves transition times
There are no reviews yet.