2XU P1 Propel Womens Wetsuit
The 2XU P1 Propel Women's Wetsuit perfectly balances buoyancy and flexibility for performance in the water.
An SCS (Super Composite Skin) coating over the entire wetsuit creates a unique material that is hydrophobic and hydrodynamic; repelling water when in contact with the air and reducing the surface resistance when in contact with water. Lower resistance equals increased speed, so you'll cut faster through the water, as well as find it easier to get the suit on and off. This material is also highly durable and comfortable and will keep you warmer when you're swimming for longer periods.
This suit will increase the distance you travel per stroke, with a silicone concave water entrapment zone and a floating zip to increase movement. A 520% internal stretch lining improves lateral flexibility.
For the optimal body position in the water, 2XU has utilised a rollbar to increase core buoyancy and ensure you retain an efficient stroke, even when fatigue sets in. The front panel is constructed from a 5mm 39 Cell neoprene – the most buoyant available – to further support you exactly where you need it.
- SCS coating: Hydrodynamic silicone coating to reduce resistance when putting on and taking off and to alleviate water resistance
- Silicone concave water entrapment zone: Xtreme ultra enhanced distance per stroke
- 39 Cell front buoyancy panel: Maximum buoyancy with a 5mm neoprene thickness
- 520% stretch lining (internal): Enhanced lateral flexibility
- Floating zip panel: Increased movement for better distance per stroke
- Rollbar: Increased core buoyancy and body position
There are no reviews yet.